Selleys Pro-Spec Acrylic Flexi-Fill Gap Sealant
- Brand: Selleys
- Product Code: Pro-Spec Acrylic Flexi-Fill
- Availability: 1
• Ceramic Tile
PRO-SPEC FLEXI-FILL is a durable, flexible acrylic gap filler sealant for interior and exterior applications where joint movement causes rigid fillers to crack or fall out.
• PRO-SPEC FLEXI-FILL may be used for sealing gaps and joints where slight movement is anticipated (less than +/- 10% of joint width).
• Between window or door frames and the wall
• Along skirting boards and around cornices
• Between bench tops and tiles
• In corners or between the wall and ceiling or anywhere shrinkage or movement has caused rigid filler to crack
• Excellent adhesion to brick, concrete, timber, fibre cement sheeting, wallboards, laminated plastics, ceramics, aluminium and painted surfaces
• Water-based – It is easy to use, and cleans up with water before it has dried
• Flexible – Capable of joint movement of +/- 10% of joint width. Ideal for use where slight joint movement occurs and where conventional fillers will crack and fall out.
• Paintable – Can be overpainted with oil or water-based paints after the surface has firmly skinned (approximately two hours after application). Wide joints are best left for 48 hours before painting as shrinking during drying can cause the paint to crack, allowing the sealant beneath to show through.
• Sag resistant
• Non-staining – Will NOT stain building materials
• Good resistance to weathering
• Has good resistance to weathering.
• Is available in a range of sizes and delivery styles.