Selleys Blockade Co-Polymer Sealant 360g
- Brand: Selleys
- Product Code: Blockade
- Availability: 5
Selleys Blockade is a neutral cure multi-purpose solvent borne copolymer rubber based sealant offering good all round performance.
• Sealant for use on metals, most plastics, painted and unpainted wood, masonry
• Wet, non-porous surfaces
• Metals with an oily surface film typical on new metals; e.g. Zincalume® and galvanised iron.
• Sealing or repairing roofs, awnings, skylights, ceramic tiles, gutters and downpipes, around window frames, plumbing entrances, vinyl or aluminium siding and roof flashings
• Sealing leaks in recreation vehicles, and waterproof bedding for glazing.
• High performance copolymer rubber based for indoor and outdoor applications
• Universal sealant – adheres to most substrates
• Neutral cure – will not attack metal or concrete type substrates
• Adheres to many wet substrates, especially if pre-wiped with acetone
• Good working characteristics, easy to apply and tool
• Offers good weatherability and resistance to U.V. light
• Good slump resistance
• Good paintability – can be over painted immediately with oil based and water based paints. For best results it is recommended to first undercoat with a premium water based undercoat.
• Easy clean up with mineral turps